2019-20 Work Placement in Latin America – Volunteering in Paraguay

Spanish

The Santa Maria Education Fund is a UK registered charity, dedicated to equal education opportunities for all. As a volunteer intern, you will have excellent Spanish skills and a passion for teaching (no prior teaching experience needed).

While this opportunity is unpaid, you are automatically provided with accommodation with a local family and living costs are extremely cheap (you can live on £200 a month or less).

Testimonials from previous volunteers

• “Within days of being in Santa María de Fe, my experience had already transcended all expectations I previously had with regard to how much Spanish I would speak. Verbal communication has been the key element during my time here in Paraguay and this opportunity has allowed me to get my feet wet as far as the growth of my spoken Spanish is concerned.”

• “You see your students every day so you really get to know them, and living with a local family was great, both for language practice and to make friends for life. It’s a lovely town and lovely organisation.“

Start dates include July 2019 or January/February 2020, although other starting dates can also be considered. Minimum placement offered is 3 months.

If you are a Spanish student looking for a rewarding work placement, by all means apply!

For further information, please click here to see the full advertisement.

PLEASE NOTE: 
With this opportunity, you will have to cover the cost of your own fare, travel insurance, rent and living expenses.